Skip to main content

Weekly Tees @ Lily South

 Happy Wednesday! If you have been following me for a while, you know I own my own boutique, Lily South. I originally created my boutique because I wanted something to pass on to my daughter one day. It’s one of my big passions. Each week I do weekly tees for $20. Here is a peek before they go live in my group. (You can order HERE.) I’m also dropping a sneak peek of the boutique clothing dropping later today. All items ship within 7-10 business days. 







Sneak peek of the boutique clothing dropping today!



 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Full Size Shampoo

 You can grab a free full size shampoo HERE with free shipping. It’s a $40+ value! 

Holiday slow cookers @Jcpenny

 You can grab these adorable crockpots at Jcpenny for only $9.99! Grab them HERE !  This is an affiliated link and I may earn a small commission. 

Black Friday @ Best Buy!

 It’s officially Black Friday at Best Buy! Check out the full sale HERE ! There are tons of amazing deals but here are a few of my top favorites. Acer Chromebook 15.6in $149 normally $299                             50% off  JBL Headphones   50% off Amazon Firesticks