If you’re new here, I own my own boutique, Lily South. This week I have $20 tees that are available until Sunday the 19th at 5pm central time. Tees are typically Bella Canvas unless the color runs out then we will get the closest color in another brand that is available. I personally love how soft our tees are! Tees are normally $28; so now is a great time to give my little boutique a try! Check out my business HERE. Thank you for shopping small!
Happy Wednesday! Bella and I just recently started collaborating with Edzoocation! Edzoocation is an educational subscription service for kids! They have a monthly stuffed animal that comes with resources about the animal. It comes with arts and crafts, a book and more! I love this company because they give 50% of their profits to real life wildlife conservations!While you give your child the gift of learning, you are also helping real life animals! With my collab, they are offering my followers $10 off their first box. You can grab this deal HERE . Use code DALLASBROTHERS95 at checkout for $10 off! This months animal is the save the tortoise box! 50% profit goes to The Desert Tortoise Conservancy!





Comments
Post a Comment