Today, I want to mention another cash back app. This one you simply upload receipts and earn coins toward gift cards. I love this app because it’s super simple. You simply upload your receipt and it gives you points based off different items on your receipt. You can also connect your amazon account and it will give you points for the last 30 days of orders. Come save money on Fetch with me! Sign up with code K6PDP & get 500 points to get started https://referral.fetch.com/vvv3/referralsocial?code=K6PDP.
Happy Wednesday! Bella and I just recently started collaborating with Edzoocation! Edzoocation is an educational subscription service for kids! They have a monthly stuffed animal that comes with resources about the animal. It comes with arts and crafts, a book and more! I love this company because they give 50% of their profits to real life wildlife conservations!While you give your child the gift of learning, you are also helping real life animals! With my collab, they are offering my followers $10 off their first box. You can grab this deal HERE . Use code DALLASBROTHERS95 at checkout for $10 off! This months animal is the save the tortoise box! 50% profit goes to The Desert Tortoise Conservancy!

Comments
Post a Comment